Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Roomorama

After running into a huge amount of scammers while attempting to rent an apartment abroad, a friend recommended this site to me for short term rentals. This site offers reasonable rates and protects the renters with a rating/feedback system and you don't pay until you see the room. Then all cash changes hands via the website, so you don't have to wire anyone cash or give out your bank info. Although I have not used it personally, my friend has and could attest to its safety and overall value. Check it out!
Roomorama - Short Term Rentals, Short Term Apartments & Furnished Apartments

1 comment:

Jameson said...

Found this post abit late, I hope by now you've tried out Roomorama. My last vacation accommodation was booked through Roomorama, in Bali. The villas they have to offer are AMAZING and I was abit wary at first, because it seemed too good to be true at the price it was going at. For just $200 a night, it was perfect. The pictures are legitimate and everything went smoothly, no scams involved.

Going to book more stays with Roomorama in the future! Never going back to hotels again. Short term rentals are less costly and you get a great variety. Better still when you have an amazing host, like I did. Cheers.