Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Every single word in Icelandic blog.

Ever just decided that you wanted to learn Icelandic?  Just for the fuck of it?
I do sometimes, too!
I love this blog, I think it's adorable. It's Icelandic as taught to you by your friend Iceland itself and it's great vocab builder. I myself like to pick up as much language as possible before visiting a new locale.  Hopefully one day I'll get to visit this dream destination of mine.  And with as much amazing avant garde music that pours out of this little country, you might wanna pick up a few words?
Every Single Word in Icelandic

4 comments:

mi said...

takk for the link to this!

echoed said...

This is awesome! I want to learn Icelandic too so I can read the Eddas more or less in the original Old Norse. I do have an Old Norse/Icelandic dictionary but it's only Old Norse to English. You might want to check out www.livemocha.com. It's a great site for learning other languages, and Icelandic is in there. You get help from native speakers and stuff. It's great!

eveghost said...

Thanks I'll have to check it out. :)

Lisa said...

great link, that´s my plan too, learn icelandic.
Thanks for the great tips for Paris, going there soon.
Keep up the good work, love your blog
// Lisa ,Sweden