Sunday, April 29, 2012

A long hiatus...again.

You may have noticed I've been gone for a while. And with good reason. My last posts were about my travels in Oslo, Norway and with the terror attacks that ensued as well as a lot of personal chaos that unraveled, I have to confess, I found myself entirely unable to continue on with the blog. A lot of insights have emerged from the experience of being abroad when a tragedy strikes. I plan to share them on this blog in the future now that I feel prepared to come back. If you want to read a little bit about what I experienced at the time, here's an article that my alter ego ::wink wink::, Natasha Desianto wrote just after the incident:
The Campus Circle: Tragedy in Norway
 And I'm back now with good news:
I have been accepted to study at University of Oslo and will be relocating to Norway, which means some new adventures will be on the horizon. I'll try to share the journey here as I go. It's going to be a hard road as I prepare but I get frequent questions about what studying abroad entails and I'll be happy to enlighten people on the ins and outs plus provide whatever travel pointers I can along the way. 
Cheers!